Intensive Driving Courses are considered by the Government and DVSA to be higher risk than single individual lessons. This is because there is a potentially a higher and prolonged exposure to the virus. This is likely to affect any start date and a July start is looking less likely. We will keep updating the situation here on our website, in the meantime, see below for the latest on Theory and Driving Tests
All Theory tests booked between 23rd June and 3rd July have been rescheduled therefore affecting any course start date provisionally booked already. We will email pupils with provisional course start dates booked to update them and agree any postponements.
Postponement of Driving Tests Already Booked – the DVSA will be emailing those with tests already booked to invite them to book another provisional date which enables them to brush up and continue postponed training. Invites will be staged so that earliest booked tests will have first option of booking another provisional test.
Please note, the above depends on the opening of suitable test centres, availability of examiners and the most up to date level of virus infection rates and government permissions to re commence.
This continues to be a hard time for all concerned and we ask that you be patient for a little while longer and keep safe.