Driving schools can get back to work on 4th July subject to safety details yet to be announced.
- Every single Driving Test in the system has been cancelled by the DVSA
- They will be rebooked in batches in the order they were cancelled with rebooked tests starting from 22nd July
- We will rebook your Driving Test as soon as we receive notification to do so
- The new Test date we book for you may mean that the start date for your Driving Course may have to be re-arranged to coincide with the new test, however, you will now have sufficient time to complete your course and take refresher lessons depending on your experience when your test was cancelled.
- For Driving Tests not yet booked,, we will book one for you as soon as the public on-line booking service is made available by the DVSA
- We will be phasing our courses over a longer period as waiting times for tests will be longer than usual.
- If you have already passed your Theory Test, book now to take advantage of the first Driving Tests publicly available.
- Those of you who have not yet passed taken and passed their Theory Test face 2 waiting lists longer than usual a) Theory Test b) Driving Test, so, if this is you, we hare happy to take pupils on longer term courses and phase them over 4 to 6 weeks. Please ring for details.
The message is, get your course booking in now if you have a theory pass certificate and we’ll get you the earliest test date and course date available. Book now.